A CONTRIBUTION TO EUROPE 2020 STRATEGY
The EX-ANTE EVALUATION ensures that the Cooperation Programme articulates its intervention logic, and that it contributes to the Europe 2020 strategy.
Ex-ante evaluation has to be carried out by internal or external experts that are functionally independent of the authorities responsible for Programme implementation.
According to this, ex-ante evaluation has been provided by T33, an external expertise company from Ancona (Italy).
The final report was delivered in November 2015 and contains:
- the evaluation of the Programme strategy;
- the appraisal of the indicators and of the Programme arrangements for monitoring and evaluation;
- the evaluation of the consistency of the financial allocations;
- the evaluation of the contribution to the Europe 2020 strategy;
- the evaluation of the administrative capacity and measures planned to reduce administrative burdens;
- a summary of the SEA.
For more details the full document is available at this link: ex-ante evaluation.